- non-stick cooking spray
- 2 zucchinis
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (seasoned)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Puregg liquid egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut 2 zucchini into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- In one small bowl, stir together the 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, 1/8 tsp. black pepper, and 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese.
- Dip zucchini slices into the egg whites, then coat in the breadcrumb mixture. Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Flip slices over and bake for another 5-10 minutes, or until browned and crispy.
- Check to see that chips are done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.