WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 30 grams cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 vanilla bean (split and seeded)
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 90mls puregg liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- Beat cream cheese and vanilla bean with an electric mixer. Add the cream and beat until combined. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate gently over a double boiler.
- Place the egg whites and salt in a large bowl. Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form, slowly add the sugar and set aside.
- Fold the melted white chocolate into the cream cheese mixture. Gently fold the egg whites into the cream cheese and chocolate. Fold until just combined.
- Pour the mousse into small bowls or ramekins and chill for at least 2 hours. Serve with fresh raspberries and a dusting of powdered sugar.