Egg White Quiche
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150ml Puregg egg whites
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 tsp each Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease a large shallow round baking dish/cake pan with olive oil, making sure to grease the sides well. Add remaining ingredients, stirring well and gently with a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until egg whites are firmly set. Remove from oven and slice into 4-5 pieces when cooled. Congrats, you’ve got breakfast ready for the week!