Gluten Free Meatballs
- 500g lean ground beef
- 500g ground pork
- 3 cloves fresh garlic chopped
- 1 Spanish onion small diced
- 1/2 cup of Puregg liquid Egg Whites
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 5 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Mix all the ground meat in a large bowl with the chopped Spanish onion, garlic, and spices.
- Pour in the liquid egg white and mix it in thoroughly with your hands.
- Use a spoon to scoop out equally sized portions of the meatball mixture.
- Either freeze at this point for later, pop into the oven or fry for delicious meatballs.