- 1 2/3 cups cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 120mls puregg liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate (melted and cooled)
- In a large bowl, beat cream, vanilla, and salt with a whisk until stiff peaks form; chill.
- In another large bowl, beat egg whites with a whisk until soft peaks form.
- While whisking, slowly add sugar, and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Add melted chocolate to egg whites, and fold until almost incorporated
- Add whipped cream and fold until completely incorporated.
- Divide among serving cups