- 1 1/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 250ml puregg liquid egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Chop broccoli into tiny florets and grate zucchini. Add to a medium pan with olive oil and cook over medium high until the broccoli is soft and bright green. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, add eggs, oregano, salt, flour and grated cheddar cheese; whisk to combine. Add the veggies and stir again.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes; cut into squares and serve warm.