- 90mls Puregg Liquid egg whites
- 1 cup milk
- Finely grated carrots
- Finely chopped onions
- Chopped mushrooms
- Grated cheese
- Beat the eggs.
- Add milk.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Stir the contents and remove the chalazae by using a sieve.
- Add finely chopped vegetables.
- Add pepper.
- Stir the contents.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, preferably 10 inches in diameter. Grease it with vegetable oil before you heat it.
- Pour in half of the egg mixture and cook it over low heat until half done.
- Roll the omelette halfway to the middle.
- You may apply more oil to the pan each time you have to roll up.
- Pour in ¼thof the egg mixture on empty side of the pan merging with the half-rolled omelette.
- Keep it half-cooked.
- Roll the omelette again furthermore to the centre of the pan.
- Repeat the process by pouring in rest of the egg mixture leaving it half cooked.
- Roll up the omelette.
- Tip it on to a board and let it cool to be cutting into rolls.