Avocado Egg Whites
- ⅓ cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 90ml Puregg liquid egg whites
- ¼ Avocado, smashed
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- In a small bowl, add the avocado, egg whites and salt and pepper.
- Whisk to combine and set aside.
- In a pan over medium heat add a little drizzle of olive oil.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until tender, add a little more oil if needed so the eggs don’t stick.
- Add the egg whites and cook, stirring occasionally until set, about 30 to 60 seconds.
- Remove to a plate and enjoy with a healthy side