- 150g (6½ tbsp) low-fat peanut butter *could substitute with any nut butter
- ¼ cup Puregg egg whites (64g)
- 1 cup rice puffs
- 1 tbsp baking Natvia *could substitute with honey
- Mix peanut butter, egg whites and Natvia together.
- Stir through rice puffs until combined.
- Spoon onto lined baking tray to form 12 biscuits.
- Bake in 180°C oven for approx. 15 minutes.
- Almond Angel Cake
- Banana Oat Muffin
- Mocha Pavlova
- Chocolate Date Oak Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- Chocolate Hazelnut Kisses
- Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Snow Angel Cake
- Choconuts Meringue Drops
- Coconut Cupcakes
- Egg White Royal Icing
- Gourmet S’more Fondue
- Meringue Nests with Cinnamon Glazed Peaches
- Mile High Meringue Pie
- Spiced Candy Nuts
- The Perfect Pavlova
- Vanilla Cupcakes
- White Chocolate Mousse