Easy Egg Pie
- 2 sheets of mountain bread *could substitute with gluten-free flat bread / wraps
- 1 cup (70g) sliced mushrooms
- 2 x 125g tin of corn kernels, drained
- 2 cups baby spinach, finely chopped
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup Puregg liquid egg whites (130g)
- Approx. 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Arrange mountain bread to cover the bottom of a circular oven-proof dish and layer mushrooms over the bottom.
- Beat eggs and egg whites, then add in corn, cheese and spinach.
- Pour the egg mixture over the mushrooms and season if preferred.
- Arrange cherry tomatoes on top and place in 180°C oven for approx. 30 minutes or until firm to touch in the middle.